Once your products are ready to freight, you are ready for the last step of importing goods from China-freight and logistics. There are many steps to this process and if they are not done correctly you may end up with unexpected costs.
Some if the steps are
- Correct paperwork in China needs to be lodged
- Correct fumigation procedure needs to be arranged
- Selection of the most cost effective freight
- Customs in your home country
- Local transport in your local country
Beware Some companies seem to charge lower freight costs than others but actually they over inflated port charges at a higher rate and you have to pay for it
These problems are avoidable if you plan for them correctly, the shortcut is to find a reliable partner specializing in importing from China.