Source products safely as if they were bought at your local shop
Formulate your purchase plans, eliminate your risks and cut your costs by joining us
So you are looking for a supplier in China to make a product or products for you ? You may have looked online at one of the many supplier websites… wow you have found so many ! Seems easy ? Right?
Wrong …. Would it surprise you to know many of the companies listed on these sites are not manufactures at all !
Many are what is known as trading companies and some of these trading companies are large but many are quite small and have no assets at all and have been known to disappear with peoples money.
So how can you tell if the company you are dealing with is a trading company or a manufacturer?
1) Visit the factory or have someone who is professional visit the factory for you.
2) Check the records on that particular company name at the official records office.
Made in China sourcing staff are well skilled in doing a thorough background search and working out if company is a trading company or a manufacturing company or not a company at all. Made in China sourcing staff are also experienced in working out if a particular manufacturing company you have found has the correct machinery to make the products you seek.
Manage the risk and reap the rewards
Made in China Sourcing Can Help You Source Your Products
So that they are:
Made in China Sourcing staff will:
- Find a number of suppliers who are capable of making a quality product for you
- Complete a thorough background check on these suppliers.
- Get prices from the suppliers
- Narrow down the suppliers and arrange a list of qualified suppliers for factory tours
- Write up sales contracts in Chinese and English
- Arrange a suitable quality control process for your goods and oversee them
- Organise the door to door freight and logistics