Frequently Asked Questions
I’ve already found a suitable supplier, is there anything you could assist me?Yes we can.
- Made in China Sourcing staff can determine if your chinse manufacturer is a real manufacturer or not by travelling to your supplier and checking them out before you start doing business with them. A full report will be send to you after the factory inspection is complete.
- An example of our report for a factory inspection can be seen by clicking the link below. (we could add a link here to the horse fence supplier compare report)
- Made in China Sourcing staff can inspect your order as a third party and ensure quality is correct and arrange logistic if you need.
What Sourcing Services do you offer if I want you to handle everything, and how does it works?
- Made in China Sourcing can source products from the very beginning. You provide the details and specification on the product you want to source, the more information you give us on the products you want to source the quicker we can provide you with a result.
- Made in China Sourcing staff will find and verify a range of suppliers who are capable of producing quality products for you
- Made in China Sourcing
- Made in China Sourcing staff will arrange samples and production quotes
- Made in China Sourcing staff can arrange a factory tour after the sample is confirmed.
- Write up sales contracts
- Arrange quality control, check the production while the manufacture is ongoing and inspect goods before it send out to you. Made in China Sourcing staff will send a sample randomly picked from the finished goods to you for your confirmation where ever possible. ( if the goods are not large)
- Made in China Sourcing staff can organise the door to door logistics
Since we have been sourcing from China for over ten years, we have quite a large network in different trusted manufacturers in a large variety of different industries;
Made in China Sourcing staff, have reliable suppliers ready to fulfill your specific needs on different products. Custom made product is an area we excel at.
What information do I need to provide to you for you to start the sourcing process?
- A drawing showing the details and dimension for the products.
- Details on the material used to make the product
- The required finish for the product.
- A photo of the product is always great
- If it’s difficult for you to get some of this information, you could always arrange to send a few sample for us, and we could work off the samples. Made in China Sourcing staff will create the drawing based on the sample and make a costing based on the sample you send to us
- The quantity of the products you would like to order is also important
The information you provide is critical for us to make an accurate quotation for you.
Can I go check the supplier you found as well?
Yes off course you could, and we will have our staff with you while you are in China to assist you.
Could you arrange different supplier’s products into one container?
Yes we can. We have been doing these for a long while to save the logistic cost for our clients. The fact that we have staff in China make it possible and save on logistic cost and ensure a prompt delivery time.
How do you charge for the service?
If you are not a member the prices are as follows:
- For the service like a factory audit (similar to the report in question 1), we charge based on our travel expense incurred and we also charge a daily rate of 190 USD per day
- For the service of quality control inspection. We charge based on our travel expense incurred and we also charge a daily rate of 190 USD per day